Breed:_______________ Sex:__________ Date of Birth:
_________ Sire: __________Date__________
This dog is guaranteed to be in good health at the time of delivery. Replacement of puppy will be made with the next available litter, same sex as above; if the entire following
requirement is made. No cash refunds will be given.
1. The dog is declared to be in a life threatening condition by a licensed veterinarian
within 24 hours of purchase date and a written report by the veterinarian is submitted to me.
2. If the puppy dies you must have followed all advice by your veterinarian and have an
autopsy performed by your state lab and provide a copy of the report to Seller at Buyers expense.
3. Seller does not guarantee against Hypoglycemia (to treat Hypoglycemia put corn syrup
in drinking water, about 1 Tbsp to 2 cups of water or give Nutri-Stat or Nutri-Cal), or any other common problems such as
diarrhea, wormy stool, Coccidiosis, ear mites, external parasites and other minor problems are not covered under this guarantee
and are the responsibility of the buyer after sold. With the respects to Demodectic Mange, Neither parents nor grandparents
of this puppy have had Demodectic Mange. It is understood that Demodectic mange can be brought on by stress. It is understood that the seller will not be liable for Demodectic Mange at any future date.
4. Any and all veterinarian expenses are the responsibility of the buyer.
5. All puppies are sold as pets only. No guarantee is given as to size, color, quality,
6. Puppies are susceptible to pneumonia and other infections due to drafts, cold temperature,
etc. they are vulnerable to viral infections including Parvo and Corona Virus. Any and all of the above-mentioned minor and major problems need to be checked by a veterinarian if they
occur and veterinarian advice for treatment should be followed.
7. Proof of completing the puppy’s infant vaccination series and annual booster
8. Seller is not responsible for accidents that happen after Buyer receives the puppy.
9. Minor health problems that can be cured by medication or surgery (such as hernias)
are not covered by any guarantee.
10. Seller will be responsible for any congenital defects for 3 Months of age. If buyer
is told by Seller of any congenital defects, Seller will not be responsible for that defect.
11. If at any point Buyer cannot care for the animal during the course of its life, Seller
will take back the animal at Buyer's expense with no refunds.
There are no oral representations, or warranties not contained herein, this contract contains
the entire agreement between the parties. All implied guarantees are hereby excluded. The buyer has read and agrees to the
above written guarantee on above date
If this puppy displays any indication of poor health within the first 24 hours, Seller
must be contacted and the puppy must be brought back to the seller or taken to sellers’ veterinarian for any necessary
treatment. Failure to do so will cause this guarantee to become null and void.
If this puppy resides more than 100 miles from Seller and the puppy displays any indication
of poor health within the first 24 hours, Seller must be contacted and the puppy must be taken to a licensed veterinarian
for any necessary treatment. Failure to do so will cause this guarantee to become null and void.
Seller guarantees the puppy to be
purebred and from healthy stock at time of breeding. Seller guarantees the puppy will be seen by a licensed Veterinarian for
a health check before shipping and a Health certificate will be provided.
Buyer: __________________________________ Seller_____________________________